
I debated whether to use my chef or cupcake logo- this is borderline food/sweet. I serve it with fruit but it really is just sugary goodness.
My friend Meghan shared this with me while she lived here in Oklahoma. She got it from a friend in Utah. She said it was so easy to remember because the ingredients are: a cup, a cup and a cube. Seriously, this is so yummy. Good with every kind of fruit. Even watermelon!
Carmel Dip for Fruit

1 cube butter
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup sour cream
Melt butter over medium heat, add brown sugar until light color then add sour cream.
Um...YUM!
ReplyDeleteIs this what you brought to the last crop? If so, yum!! anytime you want to bring it again is great with me!!
ReplyDeleteI remember this one, I loved it! Thanks for the recipe.
ReplyDeleteI should fix a whole batch for myself.
ReplyDeleteThree ingredients...I could do that.
But then there would be the problem of not having fresh fruit. Maybe I'll try it as an ice cream topping!!!
I didn't recognize the new little man
with your pic of ingredients. It always makes me laugh when the kids add something to the mix.