I am always amazed at the sense of accomplishment. I was feeling so proud and maybe just a titch smug- until I read my friend Rebecca's blog- oh the envy!
Peaches are THE HARDEST thing to can...they are just so time intensive. When I picked the peaches off of my friend's tree, they were so ripe they needed to be done immediately. I stayed up until 2:30 am getting them done. There is a huge sense of accomplishment after any canning. It just feels good to see the "fruits" of your labors.
They look delish!
ReplyDeletePeaches are THE HARDEST thing to can...they are just so time intensive. When I picked the peaches off of my friend's tree, they were so ripe they needed to be done immediately. I stayed up until 2:30 am getting them done.
ReplyDeleteThere is a huge sense of accomplishment after any canning. It just feels good to see the "fruits" of your labors.