I am thankful for FREE.
(picture Adam Sandler in the movie bedtime stories saying free for me)
I love a good deal. I love it even better when things are free. I had the great day of free today. Tucker and I went to the mall for story time, then for a little stroll. The See's candy was out so we each had a little sample. Then we walked around to a few other stores. Tucker's sucker kept him pretty occupied so we were able to check out a few stores before he got too antsy. Then I decided to go into a store that I never take the kids. Godiva. I went in to sign up for the free chocolate of the month card. A lady in front of us was buying a large amount of chocolate and needed to just spend a few more dollars to get $10 for free. After she bought her extra items she turned around and handed Tucker a WHOLE. BAR. OF. CHOCOLATE. She said he looked so cute, she just had to share. I wanted to tell her that it was not kids chocolate, but bit my tongue. Tucker was kind to share with me. Oh delicious! All for free.
been enjoying reading all about your blessings and your gratitude!
ReplyDelete