Sunday, November 26, 2006

I am thankful for a car that runs...and honest people at Cherokee Auto to fix it when it doesn't.
I am thankful for those that pick up our trash cans, and even come and take it from the side of the house when we forget.
I am thankful for the lady in our neighborhood who walks every day-no matter what time of year, and how she is always picking up litter along her way.
I am thankful for Sundays.
I am thankful for my children's hands. I love to hold them.
I am thankful for chocolate.
I am thankful for good friends.
I am thankful for unconditional love.
I am thankful to have a baby in our home.
I am thankful that there is an almost 4 year space between Tucker and Luke!
I am thankful for our Dr.s who we trust to help us.
I am thankful for the care that Luke has received.
I am thankful for music.
I am thankful for Christ, our Savior.
I am thankful I am not finished learning.
I am thankful for "self-correction" as Jay calls it.
I am thankful for our children's teachers, that I trust them.
I am thankful that our floors are stained, and not just bare concrete.
I am thankful to have baseboards, and cabinet doors.
I am thankful I can see.
I am thankful for the family I have now, and the family I was born into.
For my mother, my brother, my two sisters, my father.
I am thankful to be a mom, and be home with my kids.
I am thankful.
For many more things.
I am thankful.

No comments: