Monday, November 19, 2007

November Blessings 11

Blessing

Today I am thankful for my Mom. I am thankful for the time that we get to spend together. There used to be a time, that I would think -"it would be so fun to do ____with mom"-

I lived away from home for so long, and I wondered what it would be like living close to her. Having my mom be around my children. Being able to run over to her house to show her something. Being able to meet at the store to check out the latest clearance items.

I am thankful for the fun that we have together.
I am thankful that she loves my husband.
I am thankful that he loves her!

I am thankful for the time that we get together. I am thankful for our mother-daughter relationship. I am thankful for her talents.
I am thankful that she is so giving of her time (and her talents!) with our family.

Thank you mom, I love you.

No comments: