Monday, April 7, 2008

not what they seemed

OK- Maybe things were not as bad as they seemed.
I have had moments today that I have been able to recall what I heard-
Maybe it just had to resurface, and get past all the noise.

This morning during our breakfast devotional, I asked everyone what they remembered about Conference.
And everyone was able to recall something different that stood out to them.
The 5 year old, the 8 year old and the 10 year old.

A few thoughts that they shared:
Savanna said that she could now tell who President Uchtdorf was without looking at the screen, just by hearing his voice.
Jack recalled a funny story that President Monson told.
And Luke recalled a song.
Not bad for a group that I thought was fighting the whole time.

Maybe things were not as bad as they seemed.

No comments: