Tuesday, May 20, 2008

......

Thanks- for all the emails- the comments, the phone calls, the prayers- the treats- the kind words-
I am feeling more calm, and getting prepared for the trip- and trying to stay focused on what needs to be done-
Everyone is getting excited for the road trip, and for the big trip to Disneyland!

I said I would post what I thought my friends and Luke's friends could do to help-

Well I am finally getting to it!
I am putting together a traveling care package for Luke-
If anyone would like to write him a note- or have your kids draw him a picture-
email me and I can send you our address (or the address of where we will be staying)
I am also putting together a photo album for Luke with pictures of his friends- email me a pic and I can print them out to add to the book!
I will be using these things during his recovery, when he needs a little boost, or when he is getting bored and restless.

We really do appreciate everyone's thoughts and prayers. I can feel the difference.
It seemed strange to ask for prayers, but sometimes you just have to ask for what you need.
As of today- everyone is healthy- and we are keeping up with all the last week of school activities.
Thank you again- we are so grateful-

2 comments:

Bren's Life said...

I would love to have my kids send him pictures. Email me your address...
Good luck. Everything will work out.

Kim Sue said...

would love to send Luke some good mail - you can email me at www.4kwise@bellsouth.net