Monday, May 26, 2008

Made it

We made it to California-
Everyone was so good- I mean really- 2 days in the car, about 11 hours each day- and there were no major meltdowns, the kids hardly complained!
They really did not ask how much longer - mostly they would ask what time it was, and Luke always asked if we were going the right way.
(hmm he is really used to driving with his momma!)
I have so many things to share- photos we have taken- but that will all have to wait-
Just know that we got here safely, to a wonderful home
where they have rolled out the red carpet for us!
Next stop ...
DISNEYLAND!

3 comments:

Kim Allsup said...

I am glad you made it safely. I hope you have fun at Disneyland!

Bren's Life said...

Woo Hoo! Have fun & glad you got there safe...

Jenn said...

OMG! I did not realize you were driving there! You are a brave woman! Have an absolute blast!