Friday, May 30, 2008

Update 4

Luke had a good afternoon- We were all thankful. Jay took Jack and Savanna out for the afternoon to the beach, and I stayed home with Tucker and Luke. The originally plan was to have us all go, but Luke had a rough morning, and we just were not sure that the beach would be a good idea. He was so sad. But things turned around and he had a good afternoon.

We had a wonderful evening with the Reeds-(another post altogether) and we came home and the kids got right to bed. Tucker was worn out- his poor little hacking cough. Luke got in bed and had a beach ball. And you can probably see where this is going ... he dropped it on his nose. He cried and cried. I am sure it surprised him- shocked him, and hurt. I wonder if he will feel more prone to protecting his nose tomorrow?

I was able to load some photos tonight, and I have added them to the appropriate posts.

No comments: