Thursday, May 15, 2008

What I feel positive about

I just read a question on Cathy Zielske's blog - "what do you feel positive about today?"


This is what I feel positive about-


He has been running a fever since Sunday-
won't sleep for longer than 30 minutes or so
(and he has been so great with night's and nap's before sunday!)
wants to be held, doesn't want to be held
alternating motrin and tylenol
not eating much or drinking-
unless you count licorice and a titch of ice cream

so today I had to pay bills- had to- like I am late on some- had to-
I sat on the floor and tried to make him a little nest and used my body as part of it
and he fell asleep-
I got up and he stayed asleep
its been over 1 hour

I think I can feel very positive about it-
I will feel even more positive when I take a shower!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes! It is the little successes that count in my book. I hope you enjoyed every second of that shower.

Bren's Life said...

Oh how cute he looks.. I'm so sorry you have a sick child. It's so hard when they have no idea what they want & you just can't seem to get it right..
I hope you got that shower & a little down time for you.

April said...

I am so happy that he slept for you. Hopefully, he did it again last night!

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

This is a wonderful post. You are a terrific Mother. You made a little nest for him? Who would do that? Only a mother.