Monday, August 11, 2008

Dear daughter


I found this unposted note as I was going through my blog ...
I have a few that are like that.
This one I remember writing it and feeling so thankful for Savanna. And feeling that I don't let her know often enough how truly special is.

originally written on 5-4-08 Sunday 10:45 P.M.

Thank you dear daughter for being so helpful.
Thank you for your goodness.
Thank you for not believing everything that you hear at school.
Thank you for your music.
Thank you for looking out for your brothers.
Thank you for doing what needs to be done.
Thank you for working hard.
Thank you for setting a good example.
Thank you for your sensitivity.

I love how excited you get about a good book.
I love that you wake up early, just to read.
I love that you can spend a whole afternoon in the back yard- making things up.
I love that you love the gowns from Nana.
I love you-
I am glad that you are a part of our family-
I am sure at times it is hard being the only girl-
But we are so lucky to have you!
photo May 2, 2008

3 comments:

Jenn said...

She truly does appear sensational!!

Jay Spear said...

I love this girl!!!!!

Angela Hodge said...

ditto....I love this girl too.