Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Blessing a day 8-2008

Wednesday- November 19
I am thankful that on this day Tucker took me by the hand and said "eed" which means read.
And that he said "na" and grabbed the book Stellaluna to read. And that he laughed when the birds hung upside down. And sat still in my lap for an entire book.
I am so thankful for the 15 minutes that we sat together and read. The boy who I had to convince to come sit with me other times, who has just started looking at books on his own this month, finally brought one to me to read. Yes I am thankful.

I am thankful that we changed piano lessons so that we could play outside and enjoy another day of beautiful weather in November. That Tucker and Luke played in the mud. And got really dirty. And that I only cared a little bit- (you know Oklahoma red mud on white socks)
I am thankful that I got to watch the funny scene of Tucker grabbing a spray bottle full of water and spraying himself in the face, and the shock and laughter that followed. And how he kept doing it over and over again. And how Luke saw his younger brother do it so he had to try to. And how they both did it over and over until they were soaked, refilling the water bottle at least twice.

No comments: