Wednesday, November 12, 2008

November Blessing a day 1-2008

Today I am thankful for my home. I am thankful we have a place of our own. As fun as it was living with my mom, it is wonderful to have our own space.

I am so grateful to have a place to be creative. I am thankful for the house projects we have been able to do. There are so many left to do, but I am SOO-OO thankful for those that we have gotten done. One might come in and not realize how much we have done. But we know.

I remember shortly after we moved in and I was sitting in the bathroom staring at the outdated hardware and thinking, "How are we ever going to get all of this replaced? Will we ever be able to afford it?" We have, over time. We will have been in this house for 4 years in January. It seems like such a long time. But then it doesn't.

I love the colors in our home. I love our stained concrete. I love my new lights in the kitchen! I love having a garage. I love having a nice big backyard. I love that we have a sofa! All these loves have the tag line (I am grateful) added to them. I am mostly thankful that as crazy as things get, as out of sync things can be somedays, the underlying feeling in our home is love.

1 comment: