▼

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

SPT

Lelly's challenge for the month of march-"eight is great"
and I am starting to feel a little less than pleased with this even number.
I finally found something- the date on the page I was journaling on last night.
Oh that sweet baby. Love those cute curled toes.

5 comments:

  1. Hey, at least you were journaling!! I've barely unpacked from last Friday ... but already excited for this Friday. (Hope Lori is de-vacationized and able to do it so soon!)

    Can't wait to hear how the trip went!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Alisa...are you planning on blogging any of your project 365?? I would love to see it. I finally went out and bought the sheet protectors and printed out the cards so that I could start mine! I just got Jan and Feb put in and tomorrow I'll start transferring my journaling from my computer file to the journal cards. I hope you've been well...I will call you soon so we can catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! Love your #8 and yes, those curled baby toes are priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job finding one of those pesky eights and great job scrapbooking...I am so far behind.

    ReplyDelete