Sunday, April 27, 2008

18 months oops 19 months!







Wait- how did a whole month go by?
I had this whole thing in my mind written about our littlest being 18 months. A year and a half. Old enough to go to nursery.
But somehow it never got written!
So I am going to recap-

Tucker
You have grown- You are now 27 1/2 pounds(65%) and 34 inches long(90%)
You love your belly button


You think you are one of the big kids






You are so happy-(except for when your not)
You have a loud scream (it even bothers your brother Luke)
You are so busy!
You have a cute way of motioning with your fingers for me to follow you- when you need something, or want to show me something.
You do a very funny thing with your lips when we say "pinch"- (from the honda commercials)
You give me cheesy smiles if I have the camera out.
You love, love, love music. You "lead" it whenever you hear it.
You have the cutest little head tilt when you are pleased.
You are very curious- if there is a hole then something must go in or out of it.
You don't speak much, but
You are sleeping through the night- (and I will take sleep over talking!)
You make us melt!

No comments: