Sunday, April 27, 2008

weekend recap

so many photos to share of the last 4 days- over 200
But my camera won't let go of the photos!

So here is a recap-
and I will edit and insert photos-
no actually I will probably give them their own post at some time!

Bye Bye Birdie- on thursday night, friday matinee & night, and saturday night
Savanna got to be in the teen chorus of the all school musical-
this included grades 5-12 she had so much fun- and was so darling- she had such a crush on the guy that played conrad- she had been planning for months to "hug" him at the cast party- she even had it on her palm-
well... she hugged him, and then ran-
it has been fun having her be involved in this, and getting a "taste" of what its like- I am certain that this is just the beginning of her involvement- she is hooked!

Jay and I had a date on saturday to the arts festival- it was so nice to go out during the day- we were not tired, there is so much more to go do during the daylight (for us!) we were able to visit-

Still trying to recover from whatever I had last week- yesterday wore me out- I am hoping to get caught up on a few priorities in the next couple of days-

Hope to share photos soon-

No comments: