Wednesday, June 25, 2008

WINNERS

I loved reading everyone's comments- and agreed with so many!
I love having the kids home all to myself again.
Swimming, later bedtime schedules, and sleeping in a little bit. The smell of sunscreen and the swimming towels coming out of the dryer.
Ahhhhh- I love summer!
Now Jenn, really you love mud? Like our Oklahoma, red, stain everything you own mud? And just what are you doing with the mud?!



We folded the numbers up of each entry and put them in a bowl.
Savanna drew two.

Number 6- Hilary!

Number 1- Kim Sue!

Email me alisaspear(at)gmail.com with your home address and I will get them sent out.

4 comments:

Meghan said...

Rats!!!

Jenn said...

well, i was feeling a bit lupey that night but i love to garden - hope to post some about that soon. and ryan thinks it is just an excuse to play in the mud because i never stay clean when i garden! and my boys love to play in it too - and i think summer was made for boys! so yes, i like mus! :)

Kim Sue said...

Woo Hoo! :)

Hilary said...

Whoo-hoo! I'm excited! The prize is so cute!