Thursday, July 10, 2008

Swing-

Last night we got to go to the civic center and see the Lyric theaters production Swing!
Ok- if there was ever anything that made me want to get up and dance this was it!
We had great seats and were so excited to go! (thank you Julie for helping us out with our kids!)
We felt very young with such a "mature" crowd.
And along with the mature crowd, came the interesting smell in perfumes.
Tell me- as we get older does our sense of smell change from enjoying pleasing to unpleasant scents?
Please tell me if I start wearing odd scents ok?

3 comments:

Kim Sue said...

love a date night every once in a while...i'm a little scared about that smell thing. i'm sure my daughter will be glad to point out that i stink :0)

Sandi said...

I have it figured out. Old people don't wash their cloths after every wear and they just put on more perfume each time they wear the same thing so they have the old stale and the new strong smell all mixed in. Add to that the scent of prednizone seeping out of their skin and, oh my stand back.

Meghan said...

I LOVE going to live performances. I am glad you two had a night on the town.