Friday, July 11, 2008

Deal of the day

Today's deal of the day was awesome!
I had heard that 7-11 was giving away free slurpee's in celebration of it being "7-11" but none of ours had the special.
I was really disappointed, but then found something way better!
In another post, a commenter added that if you went to chic-fil-a dressed as a cow, you could get a free meal today.
Well I looked it up, and it was true!
So I turned off the boiling water, and started getting the boys all geared up. (savanna was having a birthday sleepover with her Nan- she was having her own kind of fun!)
They put together their own costumes pretty quick, with white clothes and black paper cut out for spots!
moo 1

moo 2
moo 3
I went in black and white, and got my meal free too!I wore black pants, white shirt and a black and white polka dot ribbon around my neck!

Jay met us there, put on Lukes ears and horns and got his also.
Can't beat feeding a family for free!
I thought Tucker would be scared of the GIANT cow- but no. He made his very excited sound and Moooood all he could!

5 comments:

Kim Sue said...

:0) love your braids

April said...

Love it! We ended up going for dinner, too! I thought that you had to be more dressed up, until Stephanie left that comment. My kids cut out black spots and we taped them all over our clothes. We got all of our meals for free! What a fun memory for the kids.

Jenn said...

We almost did this - but you all rock for actually doing it!

Meghan said...

My sisters in law did this too!! I can't believe I missed it. I can't believe that I actually paid to eat on CFA on Wednesday!!

Tara said...

Awesome! I am so impressed that you guys did that! I wish I knew about it, and we would have been there ourselves(with a little prodding from me). I wish they did that all the time, or we'd go for date nights.