Tuesday, April 28, 2009

SPT-two for one


Lelly's challenge for April

for tuesday, april 7: gift a family member
for tuesday, april 14: gift a friend
for tuesday, april 21: gift a neighbor, teacher, co-worker
for tuesday, april 28: gift a total stranger

my spt for last week is Tucker- He is so much a part of me-I went to help out at the school and was doing something that I could not have him with me. So I had a friend watch him.
We met at the library and I watched them walk away. His little body looked so big and so little at the same time. It was like watching a piece of me leave. (hence the self- of this portrait)
My gift to the school was being away from my little constant companion. And while I joke about getting a break from the littles, it really is hard. I miss them. I worry about them. Even when they are with people I trust completely.



for tuesday, april 7: gift a family member
for tuesday, april 14: gift a friend
for tuesday, april 21: gift a neighbor, teacher, co-worker
for tuesday, april 28: gift a total stranger

This one is a bit harder. Hmm-
I closed my eyes
think -think -think. How lame is it that I can't think of something? Maybe it was my gift that I just stayed out of the way. Yea that's it! I stayed out of the way.
Not as kind and good for mankind as Kristie, or as fun as Lori, but Ill take it.
Today I stayed out of the way-
Check here and here to see what others thought of the past two weeks of April's challenge.
And be sure to go back to Lelly after Friday to see what the challenge is for May.

6 comments:

jenn said...

staying out of my way is the best gift my husband gives me some days!!!! lol

Jeanette said...

What a creative twist on this challenge. It was a hard one.

MaryRC said...

clever post, i love the pic of him walking away.. tugs at the heart strings.

vgsmom said...

That was great! I knew you'd come up with something great.

Shell in your Pocket said...

What a wonderful idea!
sandy toe

Bahama Shores Mama said...

i love that you doubled up.....i'm so lame if i miss something i just beat myself up but don't do it. maybe i should stay out of my own way and realize better late than never. thanks!