Thursday, May 21, 2009

Family night - 5-18-09 recap birthday edition!

Family Night- a time set aside

Song- Happy Birthday to You

Prayer- Tucker


Thought- Savanna-Working together we get stuff done.

Lesson- Everybody-What we love & wish for Mom!
Savanna: That she documents everything. She takes pictures of everything. I wish that she can not break her camera.
Jack: Oh I could write a whole book about her. Glad she brought me alive. Artistic skills and cooking. I wish she gets better at the stuff she already is.
Jay (Dad): I love mom's smile. I love when she is happy. I love her writing. i love her singing. I love her cooking. I love her friendship. My wish: a new minivan this year.
Luke: Mom's cooking skills. I wish someday mom will work in a restaurant because she is good at cooking.
Tucker: "Kutney Dude" (cooking food) His wish? More dessert.

Activity- play outside in sprinkler, help put together tree house.







Treat- Trifle "soup"- (it needed longer to set)

4 comments:

Kristie said...

Well, shoot, I didn't know it was your birthday!! Can I take you out for a belated cupcake celebration??? (no, seriously, I mean it. Wanna go get cupcakes?)

vgsmom said...

I'm so excited for your family and the new playset. And I know you are gonna love your camera. Happy Birthday.

Tara said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like it was a good one!

Hillary said...

AWH Man, I remembered and remembered about your birthday...then I forgot.

Happy Birthday friend. Sounds like it was good.

I wish for a new Mini van for you too. That sucker is OLD.