Monday, June 15, 2009

Overheard

Just to remember his cuteness-

Tucker wanted some candy- he came to me with a little bowl and in the 2 1/2 year old voice he asked for some skittles. I told him we needed to eat some food first and he quickly said
"Okay! M & M's!"

Last night Jay and I were using the external flash for my camera and trying different angles with it. I turned around to Tucker and he said with surprise and a near miss point of the finger to the lens "see mine head in dar" (translation- see my head in there)

2 comments:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Ahhhhh Alisa, 2 1/2 year olds just about have to be the perfect age, don't you agree. I agree with Tucker that M&M's should definitely be considered food.

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

I was wondering if you might be willing to mention my raffle/fundraiser. I would NOT ask if it wasn't for a great cause. Plus, there are over 90 donated prizes to win totaling over $3000.00! And who doesn't like to win??

It's really a win-win for everyone. People get to help me meet my fundraising goal AND potentionally win big.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE clickover and enter my raffle!! You can truly win TONS OF PRIZES (totaling over $3000.00 - gift cards, Starbucks coffee maker, $600 in camping equipment, gorgeous jewelry and more).

It's for a great cause….

http://www.firstgiving.com/hallietwomey

6 years ago my Dad received a new heart.

This is my way of giving back.
Hallie
http://wonderfulworldofweiners.blogspot.com/