Thursday, April 29, 2010

SPT-(non)extreme make-over



Lelly had me laughing with this weeks challenge when she said:

"a cut and/or color can be an easy way to feel hip and trendy (am i the only one who struggles with NOT feeling hip and trendy?!?) there are a million little ways to get a mini-makeover, even when a visit to the salon is not on the calendar.

what's YOUR secret to feeling and looking fabulous?"

So my secret to feeling fabulous?

Get out in the sun.




I just feel better after being in the sun. Even today when the wind was whipping down the plains. It's one of those things that is on my mental checklist of things I need.
Plus, who doesn't look a little bit better after being sun-kissed?


2 comments:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

You and me both. Outdoors does wonders.

Jill said...

I agree, it's good for the soul!