Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The sliver lining

I think I finally understand what people mean by saying every cloud has its silver lining. I have heard it over and over again- said it, written it, but tonight I got it.

The sun shining on the other side. That is the sliver lining. The sun is still shining.

After dropping Savanna off at church I turned the car around and saw the most amazing clouds. Not a sunset, but amazing, breathtaking clouds. I called Jay and told him to hurry outside to see the clouds... and before I could finish he told me he was already staring at them.
Beautiful.

I raced home to grab my camera before the beauty was gone.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kristie said...

That's a beautiful photo ..... as we were leaving Lake Hefner last night (had dinner at Louie's) my kids also commented on how pretty the clouds looked.

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

That IS beautiful Alisa and fun that Jay was appreciating it the same time you were.