Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Grandaddy




Today my Grandfather passed away. I have many thoughts, and am so grateful for his influence in my life. I am thankful for what he gave me. I am thankful I have a son named after him. I am thankful that I got to visit him a few weeks ago and take pictures of him with Jack, and with Tucker. I am thankful that I told him I loved him. I am thankful that we had a family prayer with him when we left. I am thankful that he is now being reunited with his Mother who died when he was 5. That he is being reunited with his brothers, and dad. I am grateful that he has a clear mind now, that the disease that was taking over his mind will no longer affect him. That he is returning HOME- to our Father in Heaven. I am thankful that I KNOW. I am thankful that he is my Grandfather.

No comments: