Monday, April 21, 2008

Indulgent

Ok- I thought I had written more about going to Time out for Women in my pen and paper journal, but no.
I wrote about this ...

"Sunday thoughts-Indulgent"
"this weekend felt like a big treat.
Right now its 12:30 & I am in bed. I just had the most delicious bath with the lemon sugar bath stuff. Aside from the part where I snorted the water trying to get every last "whiff" out of the suds, it was heavenly.
I could do a "scents of my life" and this soap be on it.
It smells JUST like my mom's icing. AHHHHHH. I had no idea I could love a scent so much.
I have changed Tucker 8 times so far- thats the only downside for this. But he is napping and so I will too. Got to seize the moment while I got it."

I guess I was just carrying on the feeling of being "treated"- indulging.
Ok-
this lemon stuff really is good.
Oh my-
It really truly smells just like when my mom makes icing to decorate cakes. OH SO GOOD!

2 comments:

Kim Sue said...

sounds heavenly (and yummy)

michelle said...

I got a laugh out of you snorting the water while trying to fully inhale the scent! My scent like that is lemon verbena, it does it for me every time.