Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Playlist of my Life

I am listening to ... and I am ....
( this seems to be the road trip edition)

The Wind- Cat Stevens- moving from CO to UT via Wyoming with Jay and our long drive pulling the u haul with the piano

Did You Ever Look So Nice- The Samples-pregnant with Savanna feeling oh-so-swollen, pulled into the culdisac at the end of our street in Provo- 650 N, it started to rain, and Jay pulled me out of the car to dance

John Mayer mix- dates with Jay

Take on me- A-Ha- just makes me laugh thinking of me at this time of life, and at the same time look for my cell (this is my current ring tone)

It's all for you-Blues Traveler- a memory I wasn't even there for...told to me by my sister but I can visualize it like I was there- My brother Jamey belting this out with my sister Janelle as they walked into the OK state fair

Ice Cream-Sarah McLachlan-sitting for Jay while he sculpted me on a trip to OK and having it mush together on the plane back to UT

Fields of Gold- many drives back and forth-Colorado Springs, Oklahoma City- crying, dreaming

If I had a1000000-Barenaked Ladies- pulling into Smiths parking lot in Provo

Bring It On-Seal-driving in between Denver and Colorado Springs, right about Castle Rock

Life for Rent-Dido- driving around OKC with Jay on a Friday night date wondering if when we will have a home of our own

Pajama Time-Adam Bryant, Philadelphia Chickens-moving with 3 kids crammed into the bench and the back of the van weighed down with stuff, from OR to OK

1 comment:

Warren said...

very cool playlist... You have a good taste in music!
As for the alarm, well, it did startle her a bit, but not as bad as it could have been. She knew I had one when we were dating, and I had demonstrated what it did a few times. So I'm sure it was still a shock, but at least it wasn't totally unexpected.