Tuesday, July 15, 2008

SPT- shade

self portrait tuesday

this weeks element of summer is


shade

This was taken on my walk with the kids this morning.
I have been trying to get them outside while its still shady and there is a hint of a breeze for a morning walk.
I love being outside in the sun. But I don't really care to be outside in the summer without a large amount of water nearby. I can sit all day outside in the sun as long as I have water near. Otherwise its kind of like torture!

Here are some other takes on shade-

4 comments:

Jeanette said...

That's great that you take morning walks with your kids! And I totally agree with you on the water.

Courtney said...

What the heck is up with the wrapping around that tree letting you know there is shade there? That is hilarious! I love the morning walks outside before it gets too too hot! And bring on the water...I can survive with lots of H2O on the inside and outside!

Unknown said...

great shot! i wish it was cooler here in the mornings, but, no such luck!

Kim Sue said...

:) love you SPT pics..I'm with you, I need the water!