Thursday, July 31, 2008

To Celebrate the last day of July

Because today was the last day of July



we took all of this
to make these

(originally found here)


And we dipped a lot of these

then did this with the leftovers ...



How can it be the end of July?
I had so many things I wanted to do in July!
I still have thank yous from May, and June to write.
I still have not posted about the kids last week of school and school starts in 3 weeks.
I still have our Disneyland day to blog about!!!
I have to focus on what I have done.

3 comments:

Holly said...

The drink looks scrumptious!!!!!!! So cool, thanks for sharing!

April said...

I can't believe how fast this summer has gone! I feel like we have done a lot of "nothing." I think the kids have enjoyed the free time, though.

Hilary said...

This looks so awesome!!!! What a fun end of July party.

I loved my package... I'm so embarrassed I've taken so long in thanking you. We put it up in the bookshelves and just love it. I also love the little car freshener thing! MMMMMM!!! Thanks so very much!