Monday, August 25, 2008

the bartender

Ok- my Iphoto is back up and running thanks to none other than my own personal, in house, mac genius.

I now can return to my regular blogging. Remember this?- I need my photos!

I can get so frustrated with technology and my inability to understand it all, or how to make it work.
But thankfully my mac genius can get things worked out- and he even has mad teaching skills so I can learn how to do it myself.
But most of the time, I just let him do it.

Over the last week he has been doing who knows what to the computer, and now it seems all is back in order with I photo library. Its better than before. Its organized!
There are photos and video we did not even know we had! Fun to look at.
(all but that 1 mysterious week those photos are just gone-to who knows where- my mom thinks that they are going to just show up on somebody's computer somewhere!)



Who needs apple and their genius bar when I have my own bartender here?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who is this genius you speak of. What kind of money is he getting paid to make house calls.

I really must know. Because I just may need a genius every now and then.

All of this confounded - newfangled - interwebs hub bub hoo hah just doesn't alway make that much sense.

Sounds like you may have found yourself a keeper. :)