Thursday, January 8, 2009

kindergarten christmas party

I loved the words for the bingo game.


I loved going to see Luke have his Christmas party-(I missed the Thanksgiving feast- got there right at the tale end and had more than a few parents tell me I missed Luke saying the prayer for the feast, and what a beautiful prayer it was) It is always fun to see kids in their classrooms. They had fun centers-There was one with a pair of Santas long underwear and Luke thought the poem that went with it was so funny that he kept repeating it all day long. I love that they still get to have parties.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

I still can't believe you can pray at your public school - what a huge blessing!~

Holly said...

Looks like a very fun party! Prayer in public school? Wow!

shara said...

You and Luke look so happy! I love those pictures!

Bren's Life said...

Oh my! I would put my kids in that school tomorrow if we lived anywhere near there. I can't believe they let him pray. That just gives me chills.
My kids school didn't even recognize Christmas. It was a mexican type program.. Go figure!