Friday, April 20, 2012

The 2nd Three Billy Goats Gruff

I was so glad that Tucker picked the same Fairy Tale Character as Luke did from when he was in pre-k.
I cracked up when I went back to find the post of Luke being the littlest billy goat.  Back then I was begging Luke to pick something else, and this time around I was begging Tucker to please be a billy goat. 




  

Tucker would have nothing to do with the beard or all white outfit.  
But he did wear the horns and the tail.

 The boots were especially helpful in making the "trip trap" sound going across the bridge.
He was really worried that people would laugh at him- but once he got to school it was all fine when he realized everyone else was dressed up in his class.  He even tried to give the principal a little headbutt with his horns!


No comments: